- ‚Mind over matter‘: Stephen Hawking – obituary by Roger Penrose
A short scientific look back at Hawking’s life
- Where were we?
A previously dormant physics blog looks at the current boringness of LHC results
- Serious quantum computers are finally here. What are we going to do with them?
50 qubits are really happening. Incredible! (ITER vs. Quantum Computers, anyone?)
- Leaked Files Show How the NSA Tracks Other Countries’ Hackers
About signature searches on hacked boxes
- Creating a bash completion script
Now I know how that works. Neat.
- Cooperative Groups: Flexible CUDA Thread Programming && Using CUDA Warp-Level Primitives
Reading up on the new CUDA 9 features of Cooperative Groups and the associated intrinsics, targeting the new independently scheduled threads of Volta GPUs.